ENEOS MOL Synthetic Rubber Ltd. (EMSR) is a joint venture with 51% of the total shares held by ENEOS and 49% held by MOL. The new plant will manufacture synthetic rubber (SSBR) in Tiszaújváros. The capacity of the plant will be 60,000 tons per annum, with the sales launch scheduled for 2018.
|Investment ratio:||ENEOS 51% and MOL 49%|
|Plant location:||Tiszaújváros, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County, Hungary|
|Product:||Solution polymerization styrene-butadiene rubber (SSBR)|
|Production capacity:||60,000 tons per year|
|Scheduled sales launch:||2018|
ENEOS Corporation refining and marketing of petroleum products (such as gasoline, kerosene, and lubricating oil), import and sale of gas and coal, manufacture and sale of petrochemical products, supply of electricity and hydrogen.
• Capital 30 billion yen (100% investment of ENEOS Holdings, Inc.)
• Employees 9,348 (as of April 1, 2021)
• Location of the HQ: Tokyo, Japan
MOL Group is a leading international, integrated oil and gas company from Hungary, with strong refinery and commercial position in the CEE region.
• Capital 79 215 million HUF (approximately €264M)
• Employees ~ 30 000 (worldwide)
• Location of the HQ: Budapest, Hungary